Associate Dentist Job | Plymouth | Devon
31 December 2019
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to join a well-established, 7 surgery practice in Plymouth, Devon
- £100+ estimated annual income
- Up to £10000 Golden Hello
- 2 - 5 days per week
- Up to 7500 UDAs
- Great private earning potential
Plus, exclusive benefits
- Discounted indemnity.
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
This practice is an established and modern 7 surgery practice, fully computerised with SOE Software, an OPG and digital x-ray and Rotary Endo in practice. Our experienced and longstanding associates are supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff.
Any successful clinician will be taking over a long established and well maintained patient book.
Conveniently placed in central Plymouth, we're close to the city centre within walking distance of the train station and only 5 minutes from the main A38 link road.