Position: Dental Nurse Job Position
Remuneration: £8 - £10 per hour
As a Dental Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness, control of infection, reception work, instrument decontamination, processing patient records and general dental support for all senior staff.
- • Prepare examination and surgical rooms by sterilising instruments and moving equipment into place.
- • Assist in updating and maintaining client dental records.
- • Perform routine dental cleanings and assist in the performance of more complicated surgical procedures.
- • Provide support to dentists, surgeons and staff as needed.
- • Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental health.
- • Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a surgically clean work environment. Applicant Requirements:
- • Qualifications: GDC registered, NEBDN or Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing.
- • Experience: 1 year working as a Dental Nurse in the UK is desirable.
- • Compliance: CPD registered.
- • Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.