Position: Associate Dentist | Teignmouth | Devon
Closing Date: 20 December 2019
Associate Dentist to join a well-established practice in Teignmouth, Devon.
- 2-3 days per week (Flexible)
- Mixed NHS and great private earnings (2000-3000 UDAs available)
- Joining bonus
Plus, exclusive benefits
- 15% discounton Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Discounted indemnity.
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book (delete as appropriate)
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
The Practice in Teignmouth is a well-established 6 surgery practice, offering a modern working environment and equipped with SOE Software, an OPG, digital x-rays and an Apex Locator. The practice has experienced longstanding associates in situ, 3 dedicated Dental Hygienist's and an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff.